The Robert Schuman scholarships is a great opportunity to carry out paid internships in institutions of the European Union and the European Parliament . These scholarships are aimed at university graduates and journalists.
This international internship program offers participants the opportunity to complete the knowledge acquired during their studies and become familiar with the activity of the European Union and, in particular, the European Parliament .
The Robert Schuman scholarships are convened twice a year and are held in different destinations in Europe.
The duration of the internship in each period is five months and an extension cannot be requested.
There are different modes:
- Economy and Finance
- Infrastructures and Logistics
- International relations
- EU internal policies
- Languages and translation
What do the Robert Schuman Scholarships offer?
This internship program includes:
- Monthly fee of around €1,200 (€6,000 in total) for Brussels or Luxembourg (For other destinations, it will be calculated depending on the cost of living).
- 300 euros for the round trip plane ticket.
- If the scholarship recipient is married and has children, he or she may receive an additional 242 euros per month as housing assistance.
Apply for internships at the European Parliament
To apply for one of these Robert Schuman scholarships for internships in the European Parliament you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the EU or a candidate country.
- Be over 18 years old on the date of commencement of the internship.
- University degree .
- Have a perfect knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union .
- Not have worked for more than two consecutive months in an EU institution or body.
- Not having completed a study or research visit in the six months prior to the start of the internship.
If you are interested in this call for scholarships, you can learn more here .
The deadline to apply for internships ends on May 31, 2023.