Utrecht University Doctoral Scholarships 2022 Application
Utrecht University Doctoral Scholarships are now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the University of Utrecht.
About the University of Utrecht
One of the best research universities in Europe, University of Utrecht was founded in 1636 and is situated in the center of the Netherlands.
We are recognized around the world for our innovative and high-caliber approach to research and education. At the University of Utrecht, you will have plenty of company if you are an international student.
>>>> Vanderbilt University: Acceptance Rate, Courses & Ranking
Around 1,500 international students attend the university every year to enroll in degree programs and other courses taught in English.
Benefits of Utrecht University PhD Scholarships
The University of Utrecht will offer selected candidates a full-time position for four years with a gross salary ranging from €2,541 in the first year to €3,247 in the fourth year, an additional 8% holiday bonus and an end-of-year bonus. of 8.3%. A pension scheme will also be activated.
Utrecht University PhD Scholarship Requirements
Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
1. Your cover letter includes an explanation of why you are considering pursuing a PhD in this field.
2. Your Resume .
3. A list of all courses taken for your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, along with grades and grade explanations.
4. If available, a copy of the Bachelor’s Thesis , Master’s Thesis, or a copy of a written work.
5. The names and contact details of two academic referees, one of whom is preferably the supervisor of your master’s thesis.
6. Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in mathematics, applied mathematics or a related discipline.
7. Language requirement: Students must submit scores on the following English proficiency tests:
September 19, 2022.